Corona controls all our lifes. Sex workers, however, are particularly hard hit of the effects by the work ban caused by the pandemic. 

Here we like to inform you about the current developments of the pandemic and its effects in a timely manner.

What to do if you have symptoms?

If you feel  ill and notice symptoms such as fever, cough and runny nose as well as a loss of your sense of smell, you should urgently make a corona test. You can either have this done in a family doctor’s practice or in one of the many corona test centers in your city. In the test centers a test is free of charge for you. If you don’t know who to contact about this, we will be happy to help you.

Who can help me if I get into financial difficulties due to the work ban?

If you got into financial difficulties whereby the work ban, you have the option of applying for financial support from the government, depending on your personal requirements – such as registration address, proof of work, etc. Counselling centres for sex workers in your area are happy to support you here. Here you find all counselling centres in NRW.