Since 01.10.2021, a new Corona Protection Regulation has been in force in NRW. The following provisions apply to both the practice and the use of sexual services in all cities and municipalities of NRW:

  • All facilities and services are open to fully vaccinated and recovered persons.
  • For a short term the PCR test can be replaced by a rapid test. Though it must not be older than six hours! From October 11th, 2021, the rapid tests in North Rhine-Westphalia will be chargeable and so they will be no longer free for all citizens
  • There is still a mask requirement in indoor areas with public traffic.

Further information and provisions you will find here

Protect yourself and others!

To prevent the Corona Virus from spreading, follow these rules:

Keep distance (at least 1,5 meters)

Observe hygiene measures (regular hand washing/disinfection and coughing or sneezing into the crook of the arm)

Wear a mask (surgical mask or FFP2, KN95, N95!). Note that you have to wear a FFP2, KN95 or N95 mask on buses and trains if the city incidence is over 100).

Ventilate the rooms in which you spend longer periods of time with other people regularly.

What to do if you have symptoms?

If you feel  ill and notice symptoms such as fever, cough and runny nose as well as a loss of your sense of smell, you should urgently make a corona test. You can either have this done in a family doctor’s practice or in one of the many corona test centers in your city. In the test centers a test is free of charge for you. If you don’t know who to contact about this, we will be happy to help you.

Who can help me if I get into financial difficulties due to the work ban?

If you got into financial difficulties whereby the work ban, you have the option of applying for financial support from the government, depending on your personal requirements – such as registration address, proof of work, etc. Counselling centres for sex workers in your area are happy to support you here. Here you find all counselling centres in NRW.